If you want to create something amazing, sometimes you have to do things a little differently. This standard certainly applies with regards to arranging vacations. It’s probably time to change your travel habits if you feel like holidays are too much work to plan. When it comes to how people travel, relax and see the country, camper trailer rentals are changing the game
Hiring a camper trailer enhances your privacy and comfort. You can head to starting with one place and onto the next quickly and avoiding risky areas in the outdoors. If you have a trip that you’re planning now, this rising trend is something to give a good look.
Do you want to have a pleasant experience and unforgettable moments on your vacation by renting a Camper trailer? Then read this article and enjoy!
What Is A Camper Trailer?
A camper trailer is towed behind a street vehicle to give a spot to rest, which is more protected and comfortable than a tent. By not relying on accommodations and giving you the ability to stay almost anywhere, it gives people their own home while on a trip or a vacation. Though, in other countries, campers are confined to assigned areas for which expenses are payable.
To those having several rooms with all the features and furnishings and equipment of a home, they vary from entry-level models which may be little more than a tent on wheels. They are used basically in New Zealand, North America, Europe, and Australia.
Best 5 Camper Trailers for Any Adventures
At the point when your transportable vacation home is also the vehicle you take to your destination, anything that occurs to it automatically brings you out of business.
Here are five of the best options that you can choose from:
- Bowlus Road Chief Endless Highways – these trailers are a standard in quality and luxury, with high-quality construction and materials and loads of advanced features. It also comes with lithium battery power, a cellular data booster, in-built with charging stations for gear — even warmed floors.
- Happier Camper HCI Ultralight – these lustrous, retro-modern fibreglass trailers weighing 1,500 pounds and hence can be pulled behind several conventional vehicles, making them the best for impulsive departures from their town.
- Grown Timberline – this wood-framed apparatus has seven-foot roofs, a large kitchen, and dozing for five among bunks and a bed. It’s climate tight and worked from inexhaustible materials.
- Nest by Airstream – is a compressed yet robustly designed trailer with a lot of the facilities you would assume in their larger models.
- Safari Condo Alto R-Series – it is produced from lightweight components, which makes for considerably more economical and efficient transport. Also, a lot of its materials are recyclable for the gloomy day when you have to say goodbye. You will have a full-featured trailer with a bathroom, kitchenette, and ample dining space.
How Do I Rent A Camper Trailer and What Do I Need To Bring?
Choosing to hire a camper trailer is the simple part—selecting which trailer you need is harder than what you think. What is the capacity of your vehicle to pull and if it can manage to drive comfortably on a mountain road even if it is windy? What sort of services are you trying to find? Do you want to remain things manageable or give way in several excellent lodgings?
You must also decide who to take with you on a trip. Doing so will help you determine how big or small camper trailer you’re going to rent.
Though some will ask you to bring your sheets, much of what you need for camping is included with a lot of camping trailer rentals. You must check ahead of time with the rental company. Common needs contain:
- Water supply
- And other things you enjoy while having a camping
How Much Does It Cost to Rent A Camper Trailer?
Camping trailers will cost anywhere from 90AUD/night to 300AUD+/night depending on who you rent from. By using trailer sharing websites like Outdoorsy and RVshare, you can rent from someone in your area for a weekend or even a month.
If you go over the daily allotment, anywhere you rent will likely charge a per-mile fee. Basically, with a few offers unlimited distance, daily allocations range from 240km per day to 640km per day. You’ll pay a fee of around 0.53AUD for every mile if you go over their restrictions.
These are some of the rental companies that we recommend:
- Outdoorsy (Nationwide) – bills itself as “the largest and most trusted RV rental marketplace on the planet.” That should give you a thought of degree, like RV and outdoors trailer proprietors offer up their apparatuses the nation over.
- RVshare (Nationwide) – is another across the nation rental stage through private proprietors. Utilize the channels to locate the correct outdoors trailer for you and read surveys from clients who have leased the apparatus previously.
- Oz Satellite Rentals (Melbourne, Australia) – Originated in 2007, Oz Satellite Rentals offers a rental package for GPS units, Camper Trailers, Satellite Phones, and UHF Radios.
- Desert Oak Camper Trailer Hire (Lara, Australia) – has been providing the off-road trekking community with the best in off-road camper trailer rental company for over 13 years.
- Outback NSW Tvan Hire (Trangie, Australia) – you don’t pay to tow the trailer from and to home- saving you at least two days hire!
How Do I Make Planning A Vacation Simpler?
When putting a vacation together, it’s nice to know that you don’t have to choose between shelling out a lot of money for airfare or suffering through a road trip in your vehicle. You now have a third choice that removes a lot of the disturbances and disadvantages that vacationers meet when using the outdated procedures for taking holidays. When choosing to rent a camper trailer instead of paying large sums of money for aeroplane tickets and hotels, the average family stands to save hundreds or thousands of dollars on vacation.
It is almost impossible to put a price on the level of gratification you will have once you journey around in a large, relaxed camper trailer that makes every single member of your family pleased. As they try their best to become comfortable in very cramped quarters, you won’t have to deal with passengers arguing in the back.
Furthermore, the battle over making regular stopovers for bathroom breaks or food can at long last be settled when you have a camper trailer to utilize. There are several camper trailer rental selections that consist of bathrooms, kitchens and extra features that will help your travel so easy to cover a lot of miles without stopping by.
The real fun can begin once you’ve decided that renting an RV is a smart choice for your next vacation. If you use the right platform or rental company, the process of choosing an RV to rent can be a smooth and satisfying experience.
Where Can You Take A Camper Trailer in Australia?
The Australian outback is a fantastic place. It is a place filled with magical destinations and spectacular sites both of scenic and historical interest perfect for camper trailer touring. You will love exploring the outback if you already own a camper trailer.
And the Top 7 Destinations for Outback Camper Trailer Touring are:
- Thargomindah – Kilcowera Station – QLD
- Ayers Rock Campground – NT
- Simpson Desert Regional Reserve – SA
- Lonnavale – Rivers Edge Wilderness Camp -TAS
- Wyperfeld National Park – VIC
- Mimosa Rocks National Park – NSW
- Bourke – NSW
What Are the Pros and Cons of Owning A Camper Trailer?
Just about everyone has asked themselves the question. “Should I buy an RV?” Or maybe, “should I travel in an RV or stay in hotels?” They’re common questions for a good reason.
Everyone has asked themselves “Should I own a camper trailer?” or maybe “should I stay in a hotel or travel in a camper trailer?”. Here are the pros and cons for you to evaluate whether to buy or just hire a Camper Trailer.
Pros of owning a Camper Trailer
- Cheaper than a motorhome
- Come in many different sizes and shapes
- You are more flexible with your travel activities
- Insurance costs are minimal
- It is an economical choice for most of the families
- You can bring your pets
Cons of owning a Camper Trailer
- The price can be a significant issue
- Some automobiles have towing problems
- Every time you stop, you need to check your hitch
- There can be travel limits in other places
- It may not give you sufficient space
How Much Is A Small Camping Trailer?
Depending on make, model, size, and features, the estimated MSRPs for small new travel trailers generally run between $8,000 and $23,000.
Can You Pull A Small Camper Trailer with A Car?
As a whole, a moderate size vehicle and some family minivans or littler SUVs may have the ability to tow as much as 3,500 pounds, or a little, lightweight camper, spring up the trailer, tiny car on a trailer or utility trailer.
How Long Will A Travel Trailer Last?
Travel trailer’s last around ten years and the equivalent are valid for camper trailers. On the off chance that you utilize your trailer reliably, ten years is about the measure of time it would take for you to get your cash’s worth. In any case, a great many people keep them and use them for any longer than that.
What Is the Most Popular Camper Trailer?
Travel trailers are by a long shot the most mainstream RV type, with 289,940 being sold in 2018.